The Canon PIXMA MG5220 is equipped with a scanner, copy and fax that can help your work faster and efficiently. But to run this device you must install the Driver Canon PIXMA MG5220 on this website. The Canon PIXMA MG5220 has high features and quality, we will discuss a little here to find out more about this device.
“canonsoftwaredrivers.net” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Fantastic excellent printer. I printed with the speedy print quality alternative and, the newspaper picture was quite great. The cartridge I needed to substitute ($15aprox.) Was among the shameful ones following printing 70 pages on either side. The Pixma MG5220, among 2 versions in a brand-new series of Pixma photo printers, is a 3-in-1 device with a new layout, built-in Wi-Fi, a flexible 2.4-inch LCD, five different inks, and also two-way newspaper feeding.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Review
The scanner can manage 2400-dpi reflective scans using gutter shadow correction for publication scanning with 48-bit scans which are converted into 24-bit color images. The copier works include auto vulnerability, 25 to 400 percent resizing and photograph print copying, amongst others. The MG5220s exterior is done in a polished black finish with just a thin silver pub in which the scanner lifts and 2 little logos: a Canon logo on the front desk along with a Pixma emblem in addition to the scanner lid. The shape differs too though the general dimensions for your MG5220 are roughly the same as the Pixma MP560; 15 X 18 X 6 inches and 18 X 15 X 6 inches, respectively.
The Pixma MG5220 will print black and white files in as quickly as 11 pages per minute (ppm) as promoted but if it came to color printouts, the MG5220 fell far short of the estimated 9.3 images per minute (ipm).In our evaluations, the Pixma MG5220 printed our 40-page black and white text record for a normal speed of 11 ppm using the first page out in roughly 11 minutes in standard print style. At precisely the exact same print manner, the Pixma MG5220 printed color documents at a speed of approximately 4 ppm.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Driver Canon PIXMA MG5220 Download and Software Windows
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Installation Driver
how to extract it?
- Make sure the computer and the Machine cannot connect
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. The file name ends. Exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click then, and then wait while the installer extends the record to cook the installation.
- NOTE: if you close the entire download screen, browse to the folder where you saved it. Exe file, and then click.
- Select your language by selecting in the language list and clicking “OK.”
- Please follow the installation instructions.
How is the Installation guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start Image Start Button, and, on the Start menu, clicking Device, and Printer
- Right-click the Printer that you want to delete, click Delete device, and then click yes.
- If you cannot remove the printer, right-click again, click Run as administrator, click Delete device, then click Yes.